Bicycle Odometer Speedometer. Tidalforce Electric Bike. Ktm Super Bike.
Bicycle Odometer Speedometer
- a meter fixed to a vehicle that measures and displays its speed
- That little gizmo in your car that tells you how fast you are going. It is essentially a velocity function. If you look at it at a given time, it tells you your velocity (rate of change of your position function) at that time, assuming you are not backing up.
- An instrument on a vehicle's dashboard indicating its speed
- A gauge showing how fast a vehicle is moving.
- An odometer (mileometer, milometer) indicates distance travelled by a car or other vehicle. The device may be electronic, mechanical, or a combination of the two. The word derives from the Greek words hodos, meaning "path" or gateway and "metron", "measure".
- a meter that shows mileage traversed
- An instrument for measuring the distance traveled by a vehicle
- An instrument attached to the wheel of a vehicle, to measure the distance traversed; A wheel used by surveyors, which registers distance traversed
- A vehicle composed of two wheels held in a frame one behind the other, propelled by pedals and steered with handlebars attached to the front wheel
- In graph theory, a pseudoforest is an undirected graphThe kind of undirected graph considered here is often called a multigraph or pseudograph, to distinguish it from a simple graph. in which every connected component has at most one cycle.
- a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
Picture info: ISO 100, 1/60, f/3.50, 50mm, Av, flash
A friend of mine's boyfriend had his bicycle
stolen last week. I remembered that a neighbor had a bike
he tried to give me a few weeks ago when we were looking to upgrade Haley's bike
. I mentioned it to my friend and she said they'd take it.
Moving onto today, I got the bike
from my neighbor's house and though it is old and unused, it is functional and that is what's most important to my friend.
Trouble is, her boyfriend is male, of course, and this Schwinn Varsity 10 speed (I think it's 10 speed!) is for the females.
It's powder blue, has the old, OLD school shifters (see below right of the speedo) and has the slanted down main tube to allow for lady-like mounting and dismounting of the bicycle
Having said all that, I think it would be cool to know the story of this bike
. The 367 miles on the odometer
intrigue me. Were they neighborhood miles? After all, these neighbors have lived on my street since before my house (or I) even existed! So their daughter rode around here, I suppose.
I wonder if the bike
was a part of her, like Haley's bike
is becoming a part of her? Every chance my kids get these days, they're on their bikes. It's pretty awesome to see (though nerve-wracking at times as well).
Anyway, I have some other pictures of this bike to send to my friend. I hope they take it because I don't want it cluttering up my garage. With some TLC, this bike, vintage as it may be, will make someone happy.
Mae Ya Waterfall
We reached this waterfall after driving 120 km on scooters that had broken odometer
tires. We followed a map drawn for us by a man who lived in a world of hallucinations. We traveled through intense heat, humidity, and dust. The first steps into the cool embrace of rushing water were some of the finest moments of my life and the sweet taste of their memories will linger on the palette of my mind for some time to come.
See also: bicycle handlebar extenders spiderman boys bike trek discovery road bike magazine bike show bicycles and equipment sette mountain bike shoes 3 wheel electric bicycles
- (火) 04:23:19|
- Category: None